We’re chuffed to say that our revamped customers area is now live – and just in time for Christmas!
This update includes a ton of improvements and we’ve also added a bunch of completely new features – including the ability to merge customers.
The full list of changes include:
- Improved searching of customers
- Ability to scroll through long lists of customers
- Split customers details into three tabs – summary, details and appointments. Summary view includes most recent appointment and next upcoming appointment
- Past and future appointments are separated out
- Cancelled appointments now showing
- Ability to add an appointment with the appointment details pre-populated when you click a time on the calendar
- Merge function to combine two customer records (e.g. duplicate customers)
- Improved user interface with changes in different areas automatically kept in sync
- Delete confirmation added
- Clicking the edit customer link on the calendar link takes you directly to the customers summary page
Massive shout-out to our own Willy B. who has been labouring over this project for the last few weeks.
I love seeing people all over the world use our product, and become fanatic users.
Outside of Timely time, I'm hanging out with my son, doing some woodwork and renovating our house. I'm also learning Mandarin (slowly!) and working towards my private pilot license.