We’re chuffed to say that our revamped customers area is now live – and just in time for Christmas!
This update includes a ton of improvements and we’ve also added a bunch of completely new features – including the ability to merge customers.
The full list of changes include:
- Improved searching of customers
- Ability to scroll through long lists of customers
- Split customers details into three tabs – summary, details and appointments. Summary view includes most recent appointment and next upcoming appointment
- Past and future appointments are separated out
- Cancelled appointments now showing
- Ability to add an appointment with the appointment details pre-populated when you click a time on the calendar
- Merge function to combine two customer records (e.g. duplicate customers)
- Improved user interface with changes in different areas automatically kept in sync
- Delete confirmation added
- Clicking the edit customer link on the calendar link takes you directly to the customers summary page
Massive shout-out to our own Willy B. who has been labouring over this project for the last few weeks.